As per VTU norms, following labs have been established.
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Analog Electronics Lab
- Microcontroller Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Linear Integrated Circuit Lab
- HDL Lab
- Analog Communication
- Advanced communication Lab
- VLSI Lab
- Advanced DSP Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
Each lab has been designed to accommodate 30 students per session and has been equipped with Intel dual core Computers (44), with all necessary peripherals.BTLITM has Intranet facility, based on a 2 Mbps fiber optic cable to which about 60 of our computers are connected. Staff and students have been accessed to these facilities. There is also a campus wide Wi-Fi facility available. Moreover, the Computer Centre also serves as a central facility at the College with about 100 Pentium IV and Zeon Processors and Zeon based servers, thus providing a valuable set of infrastructure facilities for instruction and project work for the entire students of the College.
Advanced Communication lab:
It is fully equipped. Students are practicing and realizing the communication field clearly. It has,
- Microwave communication setup consisting microwave bench, klystron, Gunn oscillator, Parabolic, Horn, Helix and slot Antenna.
- Digital communication system setup consisting Digital communication Trainer Kits, Super heterodyne Receiver, Relays, Active and Passive Filter, etc
- 8086 Microprocessor kits (20 Nos) are available with interfacing boards.
- Interfacing cards will make the awareness of peripherals usage like DC motor, Stepper motor, Logic controller, Seven segment display, keyboard interfacing.
- Students would be trained for programming in both Assembly language as well as C language.
- Software Availability: TASM, MASM assembler, Turbo C compiler, MMETERM,
This lab consisting,
- 8081 microcontroller and its accessories.
- ARM Trainer kits and its peripherals.
- Keil IDE Software for Simulation of 8051 programs.
- SPJ IDE tool for 8051 Simulations.
- Ride IDE tool for debugging the programs.
- ISP programmer software for downloading the code file to Microcontroller.
- Flash Magic downloader for Philips controller.
The VLSI lab is equipped with,
- The latest VLSI design, testing and simulation software
- VLSI and Logic design are practically realized providing valuable experience in working on Mentor Graphics simulation software for current technology.
- FPGA kits and CPLD kits features are available to implement the projects.
DSP lab equipped with
- Latest DSP processors such as Texas instruments TMS 320 C 6711 starter kit,
- TMS 320 C 6701 EVM module,
- MAT LAB 7.1 with 25 users for simulation purpose,
According to the revised syllabus of VTU, we are having the Hardware Description Language lab with necessary software. The Computers in this lab are installed with the Xilinx and Model sim software. For downloading and interfacing purpose we are having sufficient amount of FPGA (Spartan 3E 400k) kits, I/O cards and pattern generators.
Power Electronics Lab:
Most advanced kits and modules are sufficiently available to conduct the experiments on power devices with their accessories for 120 students.
These labs are well equipped to realize logic design circuits using trainer kits and all the basic types electronics circuits such as shift registers, counters, sequential circuits, comparators, amplifiers, feedback amplifiers, power amplifiers and oscillators etc..
Analog Electronics Lab:
Students will get the complete awareness of Rectifier Circuits, Amplifier Circuits, All Kind of Oscillators, Clippers and Clampers.
Well equipped with CRO, Signal Generators and Basics elements like Resistors, Capacitor, Diodes, Transistors, FET.