The “BTL Institute of Technology & Management Alumni Association” is a registered body under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960 with registration number DRB-3/SOR/490/2016-17
Aims and Objectives
- Serving as forum to promote and foster the relationship between the alumni, the present students, the staff and the management of School with basic objects of exchange of ideas, which besides being mutually beneficial, will generally help in achieving excellence and professional competence and contribute to improve the quality of life.
- Conducting technical update programs, arranging lectures by eminent persons, circulating Newsletter periodically, that is necessary from time to time, to maintain continuous contact and fellowship with present and future Alumni.
- To arrange cultural, literacy and sports activities amongst Alumni.
- To institute Scholarships, Revolving Loan fund, prizes/medals, etc., for the deserving students.
- To bring about contact between the past and present students by holding periodical Alumni day celebrations and any other means as may be decided upon by the Association from time to time.
- To institute and award fellowships, scholarships, stipends, travel grants or otherwise support students and research scholars to encourage them to devote themselves to scientific pursuits.
- To promote overall academic activities of the College.
- To organize programs, which inspireand motivate the young students to develop interest in the subject of College.
- To arrange and hold seminars, conference, symposis, lectures, workshops and similar academic activities.
- To honor and present awards to distinguished alumni of the college.
- To establish museums, displays and other means to create awareness. Among the public and to keep them abreast of the complex scientific developments in those subjects which have far-reaching effect on society.
- To undertake training and other related programs to disseminate information on the subject of Polytechnic/Engineering in Schools and Schools and other Scientific and social organizations.
- To undertake or to do all other things, which may include similar corresponding, supporting, correlated, incidental, necessary matters which may be found by the Executive Committee from time to time to be conducive for the achievement of all or any of the objects stated above.
|SL.No.||Name and Address||Designation|
|2||Mr. Madhu CK||Secretary|
|3||Mrs. Sushma MV||Treasurer|
|4||Mr. Sri Ranga||Member|
|5||Mr. Vinay B||Member|
|6||Mrs. Sudha Rani C||Member|
|8||Mr. Sohil Khan||Member|